Windsor Heights, IA 50311
- Hours: 2 p.m.-2 a.m. Monday through Friday; noon-2 a.m. Saturday (opens earlier for football season); 10 a.m.-2 a.m. Sunday.
- Alcohol: Beer
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
- Smoking: No
- Bar Style: Neighborhood and Sports
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Dive and Laid Back Casual
- Live Music
- Pool Tables, Darts, and Video Games
- Noise Level
- Appetizers Snacks
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Food specialties: Monday and Thursday $6 steak night. Free breakfast with $5 drink purchase on Sundays.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- University Avenue between 65th Street and 66th Street
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
Catch up with us this weekend and get your photo taken. We'll be hitting a bunch of places for the big game.
Around this time of year I get antsy for college football. Here are my favorite places to watch the Huskers and maybe those Iowa and Iowa State guys.
I love dive bars. I work in one! And I have been to a lot of them. Here are my favorites.