The bartenders are friendly and the jukebox is popular in this dimly-lit gem of a bar on Ingersoll Avenue. It's a biker-themed bar, with two actual motorcycles mounted on the wall. If you're tired of the usual Ingersoll spots, check out GTs for a nice change of pace.
Showing 3 of 4 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual, Offbeat, and Theme
- Live Music
- Pool Tables and Video Games
- Noise Level
- Average Drink Price
- $3 beer; $4.50 mixed drinks
- Worth Noting
- Televisions: 5
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Cash
- Cross Streets
- Ingersoll Avenue and 31st Street
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
Come out and get your photo taken
This is a list of some of the lesser known places to get a good drink fast and not mess around with 100 20-somethings who all want to mingle. Fast service, hard drinks, no BS. Enjoy.
Of course you know you can't smoke in bars, but some places are less judgy than others.