Splash Seafood Bar & Grill
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Hours: 5-10 p.m. Monday through Saturday; closed Sunday
- Cuisine: Steaks, Seafood, and American
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Reservations highly recommended
- Alcohol: Bottle Service, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Beer, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Elegant casual atmosphere serving the freshest seafood available as well as steaks and chops prepared and served by some of Des Moines' most experienced staff. Find an extensive wine list as well as a fully stocked bar.
Showing 3 of 9 reviews
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Internet Access
- Online Menu, Takeout/Carryout, and Water View
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Fish tanks are available for customers' viewing.
Food specialties: Fresh fish, steaks, shellfish and oysters.
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Cash
- Cross Streets
- Locust Street and Third Street
- Street Parking Difficult
Recent User Playlists
Considering the fact that Iowa is in the middle of the America and not near much water, one might think it would be impossible to find good seafood here. Surprisingly, the Des Moines metro has some great spots-and a few that fly in fresh fish daily.
This a playlist of my favorite places in town.