Iowa State Fair 2012 entertainment guide
Start planning your trip
Rascal Flatts closes the 2012 Iowa State Fair with a lively final performance
Williams loves America, but not the guy running it.
Country marathon brings the 2012 fair to an end.
Journey, Pat Benatar and Loverboy gave classic rock fans a thrill.
MORE Events FEATURES
Fair-goers enjoyed beer, music and food on sticks
R&B crooners Boyz II Men sing their hits at the Iowa State Fair
Did we spot you at East Side Night?
A look at 10 years worth of extreme foods at the Iowa State Fair
All the Grandstand music acts and a sampling of the free stages
New sites, eats and activities from the 2012 Iowa State Fair
It’s not just amazing because of the double bacon corn dog
Fairgoers can’t get enough of the newest fair delicacy
After two rounds of voting, you've decided the corn dog reigns supreme of Iowa State Fair foods
Musical groups Maroon 5 and Train gave Iowa State Fair goers a show.
Grandstand shows may have big names, but check listings of other bands playing the Iowa State Fair.
Music, cow chip throwing, llama limbo
Another year of beer tents, food on sticks and more
A roundup of all the music stars on the big stage
3 fair fanatics walk us through their day at the Iowa State Fair
- Hairball Simon Estes Riverfront Amphitheater - 602 Robert D Ray Drive - East Village
- Hector Del Curto Temple for Performing Arts - 1011 Locust - Downtown
- Deal's Gone Bad Inspector 7 Gas Lamp - 1501 Grand Avenue - Downtown
- Shantel Leitner Ritual Café - 1301 Locust St. - Downtown
- Aquamarine Dream Machine The Maw Mad Monks Aquamarine Dream Machine! The House of Bricks - 525 East Grand - East Village
- The Maw Mad Monks Jason Sturges Aquamarine Dream Machine The House of Bricks - 525 East Grand - East Village
- Dj Jimmy Jim Le Boi Bar - 508 Indianola Rd - Des Moines Metro