The Lists: Must-do stuff around Des Moines
Complete these 27 things to earn your Des Moines stripes
Eight venues every music lover in Des Moines should visit
These events will deliver something new from around the globe.
Check out some of the metro's best food and drink deals. Bonus: They're offered every week!
MORE Events FEATURES
Earn your colleagues' admiration with these tasty snacks.
Like wine? Then you'll probably especially like the free wine at these great local stores.
Pretend you're Adam Richman and take on these dining dares.
Sample the best drinks Des Moines bartenders have to offer.
How to hear a great speaker without going back to college
Need to kill time in bad weather? Try these low-key, overlooked spots.
Know what works well with drinking? Eating. Here are some bars that supply you with free eats.
Get your Mariah on at these bars that open the stage to anyone willing to stand in front of a mike.
You know you want to.
Get a rush from helping others through these organizations
Four teams that keep even sports skeptics entertained
Take a load off in one of the city's finest water closets
- Karaoke Billy Joe's Lounge - 1701 25th St. - Des Moines Metro
- Now Open! Scale House at Forest Park Museum - 14581 K Ave. - Central Iowa
- Peter Karp And Sue Foley Cadillac Jack's - 106 North Main Street - Central Iowa
- Neil Hewitt Neil Hewitt Cadillac Jack's - 106 North Main Street - Central Iowa
- Open Jam With The $nack$ The Underground - 500 E. Locust (lower level) - Des MOines