2013 80/35 Music Festival Guide
Follow all our coverage of year six of the 80/35 Music Festival. See the bands as they're announced for the July 5-6 festival. And take a look back with photos of previous years.
St. Vincent and David Byrne, Wu-Tang Clan are headliners. See all the announced bands
Hear music by bands playing the July festival.
Menomena, Detroit rappers Apollo Brown and Guilty Simpson included in announcement
MORE Music FEATURES
Legendary hip-hop act Wu-Tang Clan and the collaboration between Talking Heads frontman David Byrne and St. Vincent will top the bill at this year’s 80/35 Music Festival
80/35 afternoon and evening had high energy shows
Chatting with a late addition to 80/35.
Getting limber with local musicians.
A look at 80/35 Saturday on social media
Hot weather didn't slow down the bands on the first day of 80/35
A look at 80/35 Friday on social media
It was fun in the sun Saturday with early performances by Ladysoal, Derek Lambert and more
Thousands of music fans descended on downtown for the first day of 80/35
Here are five acts to keep an eye on this year
Listen here before you listen live
Here are some mathematical formulas to give you an idea of what to expect from this year’s 80/35 lineup
Find out when you can chat with your favorite 80/35 act
Everything under the sun at 80/35
Today's Music Events
- Hairball Simon Estes Riverfront Amphitheater - 602 Robert D Ray Drive - East Village
- Deal's Gone Bad Inspector 7 Gas Lamp - 1501 Grand Avenue - Downtown
- Shantel Leitner Ritual Café - 1301 Locust St. - Downtown
- Aquamarine Dream Machine The Maw Mad Monks Aquamarine Dream Machine! The House of Bricks - 525 East Grand - East Village
- The Maw Mad Monks Jason Sturges Aquamarine Dream Machine The House of Bricks - 525 East Grand - East Village
- Dj Jimmy Jim Le Boi Bar - 508 Indianola Rd - Des Moines Metro
- Microwaved Hath No Fury the Hull Avenue Tavern - 834 Hull Avenue - Des Moines Metro