Oxford, IA 52322
- Hours: 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday; 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday-Saturday; 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Sunday, brunch served from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Cuisine: American and Cajun/Creole
- Price Range: Prices range from $8 to $22.
- Alcohol: Bottle Service, Corkage Fee, Beer, and Wine
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Smoking: No
The only sit-down restaurant in Oxford, the Augusta is a recent addition to the Iowa City area, opening in 2007. Though new to the area, it has already gained a reputation for its food. Located at the site of the Oxford Grill, the Augusta offers a varied menu that uses local ingredients with a cajun flair, and nearly everything is home made. Daily vegetarian specials are available, and wine and beer are offered. Winner of the Best Tenderloin Sandwich in Iowa.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Moderate, Romantic, and Up To Par
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Kids Menu, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
- Food specialties: Steak
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Cash