Des Moines, IA 50311
Kitchen: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday; 11 a.m.-midnight Friday and Saturday
Bar: 11 a.m.-midnight Sunday through Wednesday; 11 a.m.-2 a.m. Thursday through Saturday
- Cuisine: Burgers, Barbecue, and American
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: No reservations required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
Showing 3 of 29 reviews
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Trendy, Bar Scene, Cozy, Fun And Flirty, Laid Back Casual, Singles, and Theme
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Internet Access
- Jukebox, Kids Menu, Late Night, Online Catalog, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Jethro's offers catering for all types and sizes of events.
Food specialties: Features high quality slow-cooked meats. Smoked prime rib is served on Fridays.
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Cash
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- 30th Street and Forest Avenue
- Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
best restaurants visited in Des Moines
While I love so many different types of food, there are times when good old bar food really hits the spot. Whether Im just popping in for lunch, meeting friends for drinks, or watching a game-these are some of my favorite bar and grill spots.
This playlist has been brought to you by the letter 'O'.