The Cheesecake Factory, Jordan Creek Town Center
West Des Moines, IA 50266
- Hours: 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 11 a.m.-midnight Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday.
- Cuisine: Desserts and American
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Reservations accepted Monday through Thursday
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining and Bakery
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Showing 3 of 4 reviews
"An Upscale Applebee's, a Kia trying to be a BMW, Obeseteria, Carbohytratery, shall I go on?"
By docpark, September 1, 2009
If you know food, you will stay away. If you like McDonalds but want to spent a lot of money, you come here and stand in line. Your server won't re...Report This Review
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Quiet, and Romantic
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
No children's menu, though staff gets kids what they want from the menu in the right portions.
Does not accept Discover card.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- 487 inside, 64 outside
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Jordan Creek Parkway and E.P. True Parkway
- Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
Whether your going on a first date, or a night away from the kids with your husband-these are some great spots.
Need a spot to take your grandma for lunch? Catching up with your girlfriends over wine and salad? Need a break from shopping? Some of my favorite spots for lunch.