Black Market Pizza
Ames, IA 50010
- Hours: Monday through Sunday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
A self-proclaimed "mom and pop shop," three local Ames men opened this small pizza parlor that serves classic Chicago-style pizza (with cornmeal crust and the sauce on top) that can't be found anywhere else in Ames.
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cleanliness, and Laid Back Casual
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Online Menu and Takeout/Carryout
- Worth Noting
Collect 10 Louie stickers and get a free pizza. Look for the sticker on random boxes of take-out pizza.
Food specialties: You'll find freshly made pizzas and calzones on the menu, served thin or Chicago-style, and wings and bread sticks.
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Cash
- Cross Streets
- Northridge Parkway and Stange Road
Recent User Playlists
Anyone who says they havent found good pizza in Des Moines is living under a rock! With Des Moines's large Italian population there are some amazing authentic south side spots as well as some very creative pizza chefs around the area.