Des Moines, IA 50309
Monday-Friday: 11a.m.-2p.m. Saturday: 11a.m.-3p.m. Sunday: 10a.m.-3p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 5-10p.m. Friday, Saturday: 5-11p.m. Sunday: 4:30-9p.m.
- Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, and American
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Reservations accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Pizzeria and Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Showing 3 of 18 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Laid Back Casual, Trendy, and Up To Par
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Kids Menu, Takeout/Carryout, and Happy Hour
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Food specialties: Centro has a pizza-and-salad special at lunch and an inventive brunch menu on weekends. A full menu of brick oven pizza and Italian entrees is available daily. italian seafood
- Payment Methods
- Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Cash
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- 10th and Locust streets
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
My fiance and I are getting married 4/10/10 and deep into wedding planning. Our current mission (one of many) is to find the perfect rehearsal dinner spot. Please comment if you have any suggestions!
Need a spot to take your grandma for lunch? Catching up with your girlfriends over wine and salad? Need a break from shopping? Some of my favorite spots for lunch.