Pizza on Dubuque
Pizza on Dubuque is a popular spot in downtown Iowa City to grab a slice of pizza and kick back. The atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed, with patrons often settling in to eat some pizza pie and have a good conversation.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cleanliness, and Laid Back Casual
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
During the summer, Pizza on Dubuque hours are: 11:15 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.-2 a.m. Monday through Friday; noon-2:30 and 5 p.m.-2 a.m. Saturday.
The restaurant is trying to get a liquor license.
Food specialties: Full pizza pies or pizza by the slice.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- 100 downstairs; 35 upstairs
- Cross Streets
- Dubuque Street and Iowa Avenue
- Wheelchair Access