Des Moines, IA 50312
- Hours: 6 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Friday; 6:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday; 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Salads, Desserts, and Bagels
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: No reservations required
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Deli and Bakery
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Online Menu, On-site Merchandise, and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
The breakfast bagel sandwiches are delicious.
Food specialties: Bagel sandwiches, including breakfast items, salads, daily soup choices and more.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Ingersoll Avenue and 38th Street
- Free Lot
Recent User Playlists
A good sandwich might be my very favorite food. Im a huge fan of deli's and Des Moines has some pretty good spots no matter what type Im craving.
Need a spot to take your grandma for lunch? Catching up with your girlfriends over wine and salad? Need a break from shopping? Some of my favorite spots for lunch.
After a late night out-few things can make you feel better, however a tasty breakfast can certainly help! These are some of my favorite spots for a good meal, and those great morning after laughs.