Flanagan's Restaurant & Lounge
Des Moines, IA 50312
- Hours: Bar: 10 a.m.-2 a.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m.-2 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Kitchen: 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. daily; 5:30-10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 5:30 p.m.-midnight Friday and Saturday.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, American, and Irish
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Reservations accepted, but not required
- Alcohol: Bottle Service, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Beer, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Deli
- Dress Code: Goth, Preppie, Hip Hop, Business Casual, Anything Goes, Jeans and T-shirt, Clubwear, and Formal
Showing 3 of 5 reviews
- Bar Style
- Neighborhood and Irish
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Laid Back Casual and Up To Par
- Live Music
- Trivia and Video Games
- Noise Level
- Late Night, Open Microphone, and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Breakfast on Sunday mornings is a favorite after a long night of drinking. Another favorite: all-day happy hour on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
Food specialties: Appetizers and sandwiches.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Outdoor Seating
- Cross Streets
- Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway and Ingersoll Avenue
- Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
While I generally a basic beer and wine girl, here are some of my favorite drinks I love when I feel like changing up my routine a bit.
You be the critic! At the time I created this playlist, these popular restaurants don't have reviews. Love 'em or hate 'em? How was the service? Tell everyone about your experience so they can better plan a night out!