Des Moines, IA 50312
- Hours: 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- Cuisine: Sandwiches
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: Reservations not accepted
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Deli
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
At a location that has served as a deli since 1920, Manhattan Deli sticks to tradition. Offering classic deli sandwiches with freshly sliced meat,the restaurant offers a homey feel. Open for lunch, Manhattan Deli offers patrons to either dine in or carry out.
Showing 3 of 7 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Bustling, and Laid Back Casual
- Noise Level
- Average Drink Price
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Checks Accepted
- Cross Streets
- 37th Street and Ingersoll Avenue
Recent User Playlists
A good sandwich might be my very favorite food. Im a huge fan of deli's and Des Moines has some pretty good spots no matter what type Im craving.
Places where you can get a real lunch without breaking the bank or taking too long.
Every day we ask the same question, 'where to eat today?' and this list will alleviate such a query!