South Union Bread Cafe
Des Moines, IA 50319
- Hours: 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Cuisine: Sandwiches and Desserts
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Reservations: No reservations accepted
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Deli and Bakery
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Laid Back Casual
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
Brown bag lunches and catering available
Food specialties: Sandwich combos include pasta/potato salad, cup of soup or small side salad and a fountain drink for about $8.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Cross Streets
- 10th Street and Locust Street
Recent User Playlists
Local places to eat and drink.
A good sandwich might be my very favorite food. Im a huge fan of deli's and Des Moines has some pretty good spots no matter what type Im craving.
Need a spot to take your grandma for lunch? Catching up with your girlfriends over wine and salad? Need a break from shopping? Some of my favorite spots for lunch.