Des Moines, IA 50309
- Hours: 5:30 p.m.-close Thursday and Friday.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches and American
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Required. Email Zingaro Cuisine for reservations and include date, number of people, contact information and your Main Room or Chef's Table preference. Chef Hal will contac you 24 hours prior to your reservation. Email: email@example.com
- Alcohol: Corkage Fee
- Restaurant Style: Bistro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
Zingaro, which Chef Hal Jasa says means gypsy, is located in an 1883 home that has been completely refurbished on the inside. It restaurant highlights fine dining without the fuss, and focuses on price. The main dining room accommodates 20 guests at a time, and diners may also choose to be seated at the chefs table in the kitchen with a fireplace. Seating determines the meal and the price. The cost is $30 for three courses in the dining room, or $60 for five courses in the kitchen. The three course-meals include a choice of soups or a salad, entree and dessert. Diners will be able to order an add-on of ice cream and to build their own sundaes from a tableside presentation. The menu changes weekly and is posted on the website.
Showing 1 of 1 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Romantic
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
- Food specialties: The menu changes weekly and is posted on the website the Sunday before.
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Checks Accepted
- Cross Streets
- Woodland Avenue and 16th Street