801 Steak and Chop, 801 Grand Building
Des Moines, IA 50309
Kitchen: Sunday 5-9 p.m.
Monday-Saturday; 5-10 p.m. Bar: Monday-Friday 4-11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 5-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Steaks, Seafood, and American
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Reservations accepted
- Alcohol: Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Beer, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Business Casual, Clubwear, Formal, Preppie, and Tie and Jacket
Showing 3 of 7 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Upscale
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Food specialties: Sunday Prix Fixe Meal $33
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Cross Streets
- Between Eighth Street and Ninth Street between High Street and Grand Avenue
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
Whether your going on a first date, or a night away from the kids with your husband-these are some great spots.
This a playlist of my favorite places in town.
Perhaps it's a date, a dinner with the folks, or just a night out on the town - a list of the select spots in the Des Moines Metro.