Des Moines, IA 50312
- Hours: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m.-midnight Friday and Saturday, closed Sunday.
- Cuisine: Steaks and Italian
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Reservations accepted, but not required
- Alcohol: Bottle Service, Full Bar, Beer, and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
- Dress Code: Hip Hop, Business Casual, Jeans and T-shirt, Clubwear, Formal, and Goth
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Bar Style
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic and Upscale
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Kids Menu and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- $3.75-$4.25 and higher
- Worth Noting
- Food specialties: Specialties include Italian food, steaks, seafood, prime rib and barbecue ribs.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Cross Streets
- 24th Street and Ingersoll Avenue
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
Anyone who says they havent found good pizza in Des Moines is living under a rock! With Des Moines's large Italian population there are some amazing authentic south side spots as well as some very creative pizza chefs around the area.
The best restaurants where you can dine in retro style because not much has changed in a long time.
Three great additions to the already listed and a list of agreed-upon greats.