Monterrey Mexican Restaurant
Clive, IA 50325
- Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday through Thursday; 11 a.m.-10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday; 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday
- Cuisine: American Tex Mex, Tacos/Burritos, and Mexican
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: No reservations required
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Smoking: No
It's easy to believe you are sitting in a little cafe just South of the border, right down to the colorful, hand-painted booths. Authentic Mexican cuisine and beverages greet any diner hungry for pure Mexican food that is freshly prepared.
Showing 3 of 5 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cleanliness, Laid Back Casual, and Theme
- Live Music
- Noise Level
- Happy Hour, Kids Menu, and Takeout/Carryout
- Average Drink Price
- Worth Noting
Catering available for up to 20 people.
Same owner as Mazatlan Restaurant.
Food specialties: Guaranteed authentic Mexican food, with the fajitas being the most popular dish they serve.
Vegetarian choices available.
- Payment Methods
- Major Credit Cards and Cash
- Cross Streets
- 88th Street and University Avenue
- Free Lot
- Wheelchair Access